Tuesday, October 16, 2007

There's something about the Y chromosome

Something i that i found from the net. Partially true, u girls will love this :D
And guys, don't be too upset about it. Just take a chill pill.


1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?
-because they are plugged into a genius

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?
-they don't have enough time

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?
-they don't stop to ask directions

4 . WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?
-because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapor lock
You're laughing, aren't you?!?!

5. WHY WERE MEN GIVEN LARGER BRAINS THAN DOGS?
-so they won't hump women's legs at cocktails parties

6. WHY DID GOD MAKE MEN BEFORE WOMEN?
-you need a rough draft before you make a final copy

7. HOW MANY MEN DOES IT TAKE TO PUT A TOILET SEAT DOWN?
-don't know.....it never happened

And the personal favorite:
8. WHY DID GOD PUT MEN ON EARTH?
-because a vibrator can't mow the lawn
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Some more for the ladies...

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat-shirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room,he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, " University of Oklahoma ."

And they say blondes are dumb...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's just too hot to wear clothestoday," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "Honey, what do you think the neighbours would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Lord,I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
AMEN

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.