Sunday, February 10, 2008

farewell rachiebaby

To one of my closest buddies throughout high school, this is a post dedicated to u, Rachiebaby dear.
I know i'm gonna get murdered when she can get her hands on me. But oh well, i'm gonna let the pictures do the talking...

To the girl who likes to take pictures of herself with OTHER people's camera, claiming to "leave a personal souvenir"...

at BBgym

while the hairdresser *ahem*me* does her hair,she sabo the camphone

during breaks in practice

And also the one whom i take embarassing candid photos of... (i swear she will kill me this time..)

while eating


While shitting... no..noobing..

and while sleeping...

and the girl who is my camslut partner-in-crime, the one who would strike a pose anytime, anywhere if i asked her to... (which i prefer to take candid shots, more fun, more risks :D)




...who went and win cheerleading competitions together with me, TWICE...



..who was my naughty roommate/ housemate during a guest performance trip to singapore...

with the Sue sisters :)

...who stayed around to wait for Stephy's passport and got lost together-gether in a mall in Johore...

outside immigration gate right before Singapore with Marc n Steph

...who invited me to volunteer to clean up animal poop during a public holiday at a National Zoo (mosquitoes the size of a butterfly chases u around in a swarm included)...

at Zoo Negara

...who backed me up during the stress while organizing C3 2007...

stress of the highest order

..also, not forgetting the stayovers, the DVD session, the shopping spree and the occasional bitch'n'gossip sessions.... (hey, we're girls.. so deal with it)

Thanks for being the for me, as a friend, a sister, someone i could confide in anytime without being judged. Thanx for sharing the dirtiest little secrets that we both would take to the grave. *ngek ngek, we know it and u people don't!* Thanx for letting me being able to be myself around u. You are one of the bestest buddies any girl can have. And thank you for confiding in me, thank you for trusting me and standing up for me. I'd marry you if i were a boy..hahaha

Damn, we looked so good together we should've been modelling!

You'll be leaving in a few hours, so last but not least...i wish u well and everything good to come when u are away. Hope your journey to Perth would be a safe one. Do call us when u come back, i will have baskins waiting for u :D

Take care girl! Sayang u!

Please come back soon :~(

Til then.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.