Thursday, June 12, 2008

Food for thought, literally

Remember the five-second rule?
The one where if u drop food on the floor, and u quickly pick it up within 5 seconds, you can still eat it?

For many hygiene freaks (i'm one!!), the thought of putting food dropped on the floor into your mouth is disgusting. But however, it is proven that it takes longer time for the bacteria to taint WET foods, and an EVEN longer time to taint DRY food. Many studies have been made about it Go check this out. -click-

But since the bacteria takes longer time to taint the food. Here's a food for thought... about food:
WOULD U PICK UP AND EAT FOOD THAT HAS DROPPED ON A PILE OF SHIT?

ewww...
til then

imma gonna blog japan soon, patience, my young padawan...

2 comments:

truecomplication said...

NO! I can't be patient! I want results now!!! Haha!

aahhCHOO said...

truecomplication: Patience can bring strong and powerful orgasms.. so patience my dear :)

i don't seek them, they find me.