Sunday, June 15, 2008

i'm here til the stars come out

I'm in a dark place.

I'm in there because many things have happened, some were there, some weren't.Some u can see, some u can't.
Sometimes it's not fair to put the blame on anybody. Bad things can happen anytime, without warning. Shit happens.

It's not about what happened or how it happened. It is about being able to recover and stand back up again after all that has happened.
I'm in there cause i can't tell u how i feel. I'm in there because it's eating me up slowly inside.
I can't accurately describe how i feel inside, but all i can do now is to ignore and try to focus what is at hand.

I'd like to believe i would have a happy ending of my own, i grew up listening to shitass fairy tales. The one about the shitass Prince Charming riding off with the stupid Princess living happily ever after. But as we grow bigger, we also grow wiser at the times we fell, the times we got hurt, and the times we didn't make it. We learn that there are two sides to a situation, and from experience we learn that we can see the good side from every shortcomings.

We all know that there is no pastel colours and land full of talking furry animals. We all know that we cannot just kill the evil stepmother and all will be good(that would be murder n get u into more trouble). And i certainly know that happily ever after doesn't come after riding off to the sunset/sunrise. There will be more responsibilities after that. And it scares me.

And i know the consequences of revealing some things that are better left unsaid. So that's why, i'm in a dark place.

How i long to open up to u, n how i long to see what is beyond that i can see. And until that day comes, i'm in the dark place. I'll be there until i find what i'm looking for. I'll be there until the stars come out.

And maybe, maybe if u can come n pull me out of it.

til then

2 comments:

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

gambate babe!
u can do it...
im here to support u~

aahhCHOO said...

shattered dreams: Thanx girl :) and yes i can! hehehe

i don't seek them, they find me.