Friday, July 4, 2008

-

It's funny that i can't actually see u eye to eye, when u used to be half of me, and everything else in between.
Being with u, holding on for 5 long years on an LDR, has never made me felt lonelier than ever.
I've rejected and turned down many that might be my potential second-half, but i guess u were too god-damn narcissistic to think that meant anything to u. (and i didn't bother telling u that when u were bragging about how popular u are with the girls, toying on other ppl's insecurities only reflects on your own, honey)
I've waited for u to bring me flowers, to treat me right... given u countless chances even when u betrayed my trust over n over again.
But now, i'm glad it's over. Sad but relieved. Because i deserve better, and i do not need you to make me feel less than i am. And i do not need any of your self-righteous, hypocrite watever to judge me. Opinion is like a nose, everybody has one. You are subjected to yours and i dun need to know about it.

I know i'm gonna be fine. I have wonderful people around me and a career that i would happily wake up to each morning. You made me realise how much i'm loved by other people around me. I thank you for that.

Goodbye, i hope u have a plan too.

6 comments:

Kimberly M. said...

This post made me tear a little. You're such an amazing, strong person and you deserve someone equally amazing. I really really admire you, you know that? :)

aahhCHOO said...

Aww.. thanx sweetie. I have really high opinions about u too, girl!

Cheers to a better and happier future, k?
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

glad to see u're doing fine, i wish u happiness.. and yea u deserve someone better

Anonymous said...

and you're right, i guess i was bragging bout being popular, based on my own insecurities, maybe hoping to make u think i was worth keeping.. thx for letting us know how u feel bout me.. n i dun mean it in a bad way.. just.. tc vivi

*YenN* said...

You are strong chengchoo and nothing beats that. Love you for it girl!!
Muax*

aahhCHOO said...

hey yenney, love u n love me too :D

i don't seek them, they find me.