Monday, July 28, 2008

Maxis cuckoofied, egg tarts and whatnot

ROARRRR!!!


I'm having a mild case of verbal diarrhoea with a tinge of tulan-ness...



My fucking hp broke down, along tgt with my fucking sim card. OH DAMMIT!! First of all, hello Maxis, i pay my bills too ok? Why don't i get my deserved service that i paid for? #@!#$^&*$!!!! My Hp was down with a "weird fever" the other day when i slept over EV's place the other day. Then the whole day my hp had no line, with that god-damned "no access to Network" on the screen.



Well, i tot it was just the connection that went cuckoo for one day, mana tau, it's been 2 days and still no line!! Cheebyeness to the max!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those hands of yours will touch a million hearts and make them cry, can i hold them for a while?
I miss u, u know? no, u don't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, i shall blog on things that make me happy.


I have a pension for egg tarts, and my all-time favourite is the one's from Tong Kee's.




My amazing discovery for this heavenly-tasting egg tarts was when i went for a sleepover in one of my friends place in Sri Petaling. (oh crap, i'm not always sleeping in other ppl's place ok? I just happen to be there.)


(pictures courtesy of the internet, i didn't manage to take my own purchase in time before they were gobbled up)
The crust is fluffy and crispy, with a slight buttery taste. Not oily and not dry, the texture is just right. The filing is oh-so-uber-orgasmic, it doesn't have the overwhelming "egg smell" but a light caramel-y taste with firm, smooth yet soft texture. Best when eaten slightly longer out-of-the-oven :DD


Well, i can't go to Sri Petaling all the time to get them, plus i don't think they have any branch near my place... so i was delighted when i found that they sell Tong Kee's egg tarts at Mid Valley!! Woots! Just a 5 mins drive away from uni to heaven-sent pastry. hehe

Screw Cupcakes, Egg Tarts are the in-thang now! (just kidding, give me both and i will be a happy woman :D)

til then

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.