Monday, March 2, 2009

country road, take me home

It's been an emotionally taxing weekend.
I realised about the importance of doing things that kept me really busy but sane, things i haven't been able to do for a long time.
I missed cheerleading.
I missed doing stunts, tensing n smiling like a cheerleader.
I missed everybody in the team. Even those that i'm not particularly close, i still miss them all.
I missed hanging out late at McDs talking about stupid things n laugh like idiots.
I missed Kwang Tung Dance training. I miss everybody in KT, especially Sam's laughter.
I missed being scolded for petty things like not pointing my toes.
I missed doing difficult techniques n sweating my heart out.
I missed Mr.Chong's gymnastics classes.
I missed having pork porridge with Mama Bev.
I missed having girlie nite outs with my girlfriends.
I missed going home having dinner with my family, i miss hugging Spongebob to sleep.
I miss everything i once had before this, and it is still waiting for me but i can't go back until my work is over.
I miss my life, i want it back.
It doesn't even matter if it hurts, or if i've exhausted every ounce of my strengths. It doesn't matter cuz it's my life.
It will all be over soon, i hope.

1 comment:

peikee said...

i miss u choochootrain!

i don't seek them, they find me.