Sunday, August 30, 2009

All the single ladies, put your hands up

Note: This is NOT a male-bashing post. Just felt inspired by some sudden liberation of the mind.
Quotes to live by for all self-loving single ladies:

  • If you can't handle my worst, you definitely do not deserve my best. -Marilyn Monroe-
  • I'm not settling for second best, and i'm not settling for men that settles for second best. Not picking me IS settling for second best. Have a nice life. :)
  • Never live life with regrets. Life is too short for that.
  • Sing like nobody's listening, dance like nobody's watching, Laugh to your heart's content, Love like you've never got your heart broken before, Live like there's no tomorrow.
  • Nobody can love you more than YOURSELF.
  • There's a fine line between love and a waste of time, so why not spend time on loving yourself first? Manicures and spas are good :)
  • Life is also too short to waste time.
  • This is ironic to the previous point, but... Good things come to those who wait. Just be patient n savour other things in life.
  • Dignity, compassion and a strong mind can take u anywhere.
Lastly, here's a joke i like to share...
A man made a comment to his wife, "How can i smart man like me have such a stupid wife?"
The wife answered back with a sweet smile, "God made you smart enough to take me as your wife, and made me stupid so i would fall for a man like you!"

okay, toodles

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.