Monday, August 24, 2009

FML

Word of the day: FML

means Fuck My Life. I was enlightened by a friend about this abbreviation today. I've been curious about it ever since i saw it. This friend of mine also gave me ways to use the word.

Example:
  • Today i decided to start living healthier by parking my car 200m from the office so i get a little bit of exercise walking to work. I was happy cuz i got my paycheck today. While walking back, i got robbed. My wallet, valuables and even my paycheck is gone. When i got to my car, i got a parking ticket for exceeding my parking limit. FML.
  • I was about to have a most intensed, earth-shattering, mind-blowing and powerful orgasm, when my husband suddenly stopped. He asked, "what time is it?" i said it was about 2pm. Then he got off the bed, walked towards the computer and say, "My plants in my virtual farm on Farmville* is about to wither. I'll get back to u k? i love u, honey!" FML!!!
  • I was holding my pee so badly, i ran into the toilet without switching on the lights. Then i didn't see the puddle, which i slipped n fell right on my ass. Not only did i bruised my ass, i peed in my pants too. FML!!!
*Farmville is an addictive Facebook game

Gosh, I was laughing so hard and it really made my day.
And i learnt a new blogging lingo today, so all in all, it's good :)
til then.

i don't seek them, they find me.