Sunday, August 26, 2007

crush

U were there, just standing there.
Unknowing that i am here, stealing glances at u every time i can.
Maybe it's fascination, maybe it's infatuation,
my heart skip a beat just by a mere mention of your name.
It's your quiet demeanor, it's the sense of humor,
It's the way you smile sent my hearts a flutter.
I imagine lazy afternoons with chocolate ice-creams,
laughing together at absolutely nothing at all.
Those piercing eyes of yours,
seemingly knowing yet somehow oblivious of my admiration.
For you were there, and i'm here.
I miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very interesting... u are good.... really good in writing such thing... i wish i could be just like u...

aahhCHOO said...

why thank you... that's so sweet.
May i know who is this?

i don't seek them, they find me.