Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i despise....

I despise people with excuses...
I despise beating around the bush...
I despise my time being wasted by idiots...
I despise people who doesn't stand up for what they want...
I despise people who doesn't stand up, so dun get what they want then later complain about it...
I despise people who only talks alot but never did anything to improve...
I despise COWARDS...
I despise WIMPS...
I despise people who asks stupid questions...
I despise people who asks stupid questions at the wrong time...
I despise people who asks stupid questions ALL THE TIME!!!
I despise people who act like they know but actually they dun fucking know anything...
I despise people who doesn't practice what they preach...
I despise lazy people who expect to have things falling from the sky for them...

These people irritate the shit out of me..
And i saw a whole lot of them today.
Bloody fucktards.

til then.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.