Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tomorrow is the day of performance.

The nerve is driving me crazy... i'm so nervous....

oh well, practice is not too bad today, but i really really hope that it will all be even (as in 1000000001X) better tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not the first time u gave me stupid excuses. I've had enough of your I'm-sorrys and I'll-make-it-up-to-yous. I don't see a point where i can make time n effort and u can't.
I deserve more than the shit that u give me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn sleepy.
assignment not done.
review not finished.
performance in the next 19 hours.
still procrastinating....

i'm so dead.

i'm gonna go n crawl into my coffin so i have enough energy for resurrection on stage later.
tata

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.