Tuesday, September 4, 2007

insaflah, u pig...

Ok, i confess.

Right here, right now.

and stop bloody remind me about it already... damnit.

I've been a bad girl.
A really really really really BAD girl...

Or at least, a rapidly evolving pig.

Because....i've been PIGGING OUT!!

Here's photo proof of my guilty pleasure for the past few weeks....
Tony Roma's beef and cheese grilled sandwiches....
UBER YUMMY!!


Carl's Jr Western Bacon Hamburger
*drools*

Here's a comparison to show how hearty the burgers at Carl's Jr are:
And i finished the whole thing myself. *beams proudly*
and...and i went to get the portobello mushroom burger again two days later.

And i finished it myself too. ^-^

There's more...

Manhattan Fishmarket's Dory fillet n chips
*orgasm gasp*

Secret Recipe's Chocolate Brownie Walnut

Yup, that's what i've been indulging after a long hard day's work. ehehehe
Sometimes u gotta pamper yourself for your own mental well-being *tries to give excuses*
niaahhahahahahaahahahahahah

And that's until i get this from ppl...

" eh, u eat a lot hor? "

" haha... i like lar.."

" Diet -lah, fat dancers will crush the stage/studio floor/ toilet bowl/ yadda-yadda space hole"

" ... i very fat meh?"

" oh well, have it's your way, as long as u r happy, u will look like Gisele Bundchen if u HAPPILY THINK U ARE :D"

" .... (=__=)"...." *puts down whatever i was trying to jam into my mouth*

I will try... It's mind over matter...
We eat to live, not live to eat... *tries to psycho own self*

Whatever, i still love food.
NO, I don't regret whatever i've MANAGED to stuff through my esophagus for these past few weeks.
So take me with u if u need a jalan-jalan cari makan partner :D
And no, it's NOT THAT kind of 'cari makan' you pervs are thinking about.

til then

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.