Tuesday, September 11, 2007

a voice in PTUM '07

Hi... i've been busy... like hell. Seriously...

PTUM Production has been brought forward one day early. It's damn freaking depressing.

It just feels like there's not enough time. Many things were still in loose ends, pressure and stress increasing rapidly. For dance, drama AND particularly the backstage crews....

But somehow there's something that really touched me. I saw the spirit n the enthusiasm from the people that were involved together with us.
I saw people not giving up no matter the tears, sweat n bruises.
I'm ashamed that i had the thought of giving up just a few weeks ago when i had all the privileges to do better than what i did now.
I'm deeply inspired that these people never took things for granted.
I'm even more deeply touched that my teammates understood and appreciated how i tried to make ends meet to come even though I'm freaking 6 hours late.
I felt welcomed into a big big family.
I felt the warmth, seriously, i do.

Let's work hard and make the best out of this for this year's PTUM. Let it be something that the juniors will come back again next year and a sweet sweet memory that the seniors will treasure even when they graduate.

Yup.. Let's do it :)
12 days counting from now....

" Dance like nobody's watching, dance like there's no tomorrow..."

till then :)

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.