Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm sorry.And fuck you.

Something happened today.
It's really really devastating... I received a message from my bro right after cheerleading practice.

"Sis, Kitten is dead. Got hit by a car."

Yes, i was wide-eyed with shock just like all of u are. And i'm sad n fucking pissed. Apparently there's some cheebytic people who had kopi O licence n couldn't identify between a brake and an accelerator. Or they had some sadistic fetish of killing little animals by running their vehicles over them.

FUCKTARD, NIAMA CHEE BAI!!!!

Came home but i did not dare look at my baby's body. Bless my brother that he wrapped her up nicely in some cloth. I touched her poor body through the cloth, it was hard n cold. I'm really really depressed now.


Beloved Sayuri,
I'm sorry that i wasn't around when it happened. Mommy loves u, and no kitten is gonna make me feel the same. I hope u find peace in a better place, and mommy will miss u lots n lots. I love u darling, goodbye :~(


Dear FUCKTARD,
I believe in karma, and u WILL pay for what u've done. Hell is waiting for u and your kids will ALL have defective genes. I hope they all look like cats :)

I'm gonna go and cry buckets now.
til then.

6 comments:

Wingz said...

Sorry to learn bout what happened to your cute kitten.

aahhCHOO said...

Thank you for caring :)

Kimberly M. said...

Oh, poor thing! : ( Tonight, i will make a wish and pray that the person who hit hers may be infested with a thousand fleas..

DarLynn said...

I'm sorry girl...u did your best... Take care there..

Anonymous said...

Huhu... im saddened to hear about your kitty... Sayuri is the cat equivalent of Kate Moss.. meow.

-FH

aahhCHOO said...

Thanx everybody, me is overwhelmed with utmost gratefulness by your heartwarming condolences. Thanx.

i don't seek them, they find me.