Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It ain't easy


I like it when u kiss me on my forehead.
I like it when u argue with me that u love me more than i do about u.
I like the look of u when u drive, so in-control, so sexy.
I like it when i know i can be myself around u, even in my oldest looking PJs.
I like it when u hold my hand when we cross the road.
I like it when u hold it tighter when somebody else takes a second glance at me.
I like it when u look deep into my eyes n say nothing at all.
I like it when u watch me fall asleep then gently carry me back to my bed. I know it's u.
I like it when u 'layan'-ed my senseless banter.
I like it when we laugh about nonsense n not take things too seriously.

But somehow things are different now...
n some things can't just go back to the way it was even though we wanted it bad.
It's not easy..
'sides, whoever said life was easy?

til then

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.