Tuesday, November 6, 2007

seven

I'm bored n i-tak-tahu-mati-still-wanna-blog-n-dun-study. Never done tags,check out eevon's and...ya. so here goes...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Tour the world with a famous dance troupe.
2. Own the first cheerleading gym in Malaysia.
3. Win the lottery :D
4. Taste different kind of food from all over the world.
5. Leave a mark, make a difference in this world.
6. Learn at least 2 more foreign language n be fluent in it.
7. Travel to at least 10 different destination all over the world.

Seven things I could do:
1. Keep taking dance classes n pray for opportunity to come.
2. Keep on cheering.
3. Start paying attention to unusual looking combination of numbers.. -_-
4. Taste different kind of food here in Malaysia, mostly UM mamak... wtf
5. Draw graffitis on tables chairs when nobody's looking
6. Create my own language n be a master in it. haha
7. Save money n pray for opportunity to come T___T

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Chad Michael Murray
2. Milo Ventimiglia *blush*
3. Matt Damon
4. Keanu Reeves
5. Johnny Depp *swoons*
6. Adam Levine
7. Angelina Jolie 0.O

Seven often repeated words:
1. Huh?
2. What the...?
3. Nia ma!
4. I BaBaB u! *babab means beat/whack/bludgeon in chengchoo language
5. And ya....
6. OH NO!
7. Yerrr..

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
Good Personal Hygiene. Need i say more?

Seven things I do to make myself happy:
1. Retail therapy
2. Listen to music n blast my bimbo pop collection in full volume just to annoy my brother
3. I scream, you scream, we scream for ICE-CREAM!!
4. Take a long long long long shower with scented bath gel. (Try body shop, godsent yummiliciousness :D)
5. Watch brainless cartoons.
6. Hang out with friends.
7. Sleep.

Seven of my favorite songs:
1. Everything- Michael Buble`
2. Home- Michael Buble`
3. Stand By Me- Shayne Ward
4. Relax, Take It Easy- Mika
5. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
6. Apologize - Timbaland & One Republic
7. I'll Stand By You- The Pretenders

Seven people I tag:
1. Sue-Yenn
2. Sue-Lynn
3. Delle a.k.a Angie
4. Rachel
5. Schan da man
6. Kimberly Mehta
7. Pei Kee

have fun. hope i annoyed u guys :D
til then

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.