Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear stupid.

I'd like to thank you for being so negative all the time.
I'd like to thank you for behaving like a total idiot.

Thank you for making everybody u've tried to put down looked good.
Thank you for being such a jealous bitch, the littlest sign of you utterly repulse me to the highest of trash order.
I bet u don't even know the word repulse.

You have no idea how much u made my day for asking stupid questions n making insulting comments. I think u look like a total clown. Maybe u should try out for the circus, i think they would gladly need someone like for comic relief.

The world DOES NOT revolve around you, my dear.
And it's a sad fact u don't seem to realise how pathetic u look when u try to be cool.
It's stupid, really, and it's insulting the intelligence of an amoeba.
I could go straight to your face n tell u this, "Hey look here, u're arrogant, shallow, idiotic, insulting and partially deaf, so u either change for the better or just fuck off, you worthless piece of shit."
But no, i think i shall let u continue to dwell in your own self-pride and overly suffocating ego that is bigger than your ass. So drown baby, drown.

I think i'm a natural cheerleader, it's the in-born spirit that i can't be around negative people all the time. Or people who likes to say negative things TO PUT OTHER PEOPLE DOWN. Too much of it makes me feel nauseous. One more word from you, idiot, i swear i will PUKE on you.

Fuggit. I'm out. gonna sleep the blues away til the sun shines through.
nite
til then

1 comment:

*YenN* said...

choo ah choo..... dun so angry ok? I sayang u when I come back..
*hugs*
Who pissed u off lah..... lol
I miss hearing u get angry.... I'm serious!! :)
*pats choochoo on the head*

i don't seek them, they find me.