Monday, January 28, 2008

Medical practice has never been so sexy

Yes yes.. life can be a bitch. But what the hell... there's gotta be something that u look forward to do sometime in a month, a week or even a day. That something is stress-free, fun and keeps u mentally n physically aroused, something happy to get by the day.

Yep, i've found that something at this period of my life n it's keeping me so very happy :)

Grey's Anatomy :)


Hehe.. i wished i could play the blame game n get away with things. (It's all my darling brother's fault who dl-ed season 1 til season 4, and left me desperate for more drama every nite! I sayang u la!hehe)

It's so addictive i think i'm beyond rehab wanting to get home n watch those tempting episodes.


The plots are so mentally arousing...


And Dr.Mcdreamy...
... is so taking my breath away :D *oh..those eyes..those messy hair**melts*

(yes yes, the picture has a wedding ring on his fourth finger, but so what? It's not like i'm ever able to get close enough.. hehe)

Seattle Grace Hospital has the most amazing team of beautiful doctors with beautiful heart. My total sexy medical fantasy :D

1 comment:

Kimberly M. said...

Haha! Grey's Anatomy! My weakness! I have the box sets for season 1-3..I'll be more than happy to lend them to you.. : )

i don't seek them, they find me.