Friday, March 28, 2008

Meet Cotton Candy

I've commited a crime...

a very very serious one....











I'm confessing now....



















that i've officially commited a horrible one........

I don't care what u all say, but i'm standing firm with what i've done... And i'm sticking to this crime until i'm done with it. And i will commit it again when i'm over with this one.



























I've commited a fashion crime. Meet "Cotton Candy".

:)
jibbitz: Mushroom on the left and shamrock on the right
Shamrock for luck n mushroom just because they-are-oh-so-cute


hehe... they are so comfy that my feet are not bailing on me after each n every dance classes. It feels like i'm walking on clouds everytime i wear these honeys. Yes, i know many have commented it's fugly n all. But hey, it's not about the shoes, it's about who's wearing it :D
choieevon, join the club.. come to the bright side... (inside joke)
on a more bimbotic note, this is what me n kimmy discussed when i met her at cineleisure on the day i picked up these babies...
Kimmy: What are u doing here?
Me: I'm getting my new crocs today! *excited*
Kimmy: Huh? But they are so ugly... :(
Me: I already paid ma...
Kimmy: Why don't u get birkenstocks? They look better
Me: It's baby pink! :D *still very giddily excited*
Kimmy: In that case, u r forgiven... :DD
hahaha... yes, i have blonde moments too
til then

4 comments:

*YenN* said...

hey choochoo!!
hahahah!!! i still rmb the times when u and cheewei laugh about my fugly bright Pink crocs! :)
but i must confess that the MaryJanes that you got are super cute!! :D

aahhCHOO said...

hahaha.. no la, where got? i'm on the fence one... dun say ur crocs fugly, cuz u will hurt their feelings kno!

hugs*

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha i no money at the mo but i'm definitely getting one and joining the brightside wtf

c_nod said...

Hello! Wassup? :D this is caxton, Sue-Lynn's friend, we met in Cineleisure... Haha.

i don't seek them, they find me.