Thursday, March 27, 2008

tag and updates

I got tagged by Ms.Choi

Instructions: Remove one question from those below, add in one of your own (personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list at the end of this post. Notify them.
1. At what age do you wish to be married?
How bout u ask me if i wanna get married.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
hmm... I'd ask if they were willing to be stranded in that island with me :P

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
anywhere without assignments and deadlines for now, maybe a deserted island.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
that i can have whatever i want come true, haha, i'm greedy :D

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
u must be kidding me.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my family and friends

7. If u had a superpower, what would your ability be?

the ability to adapt, physically and mentally


8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
>.<>Tactful, understanding, beautiful

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
patience, understanding, love, great sense of humour and good chemistry

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
homophobes (total turnoff), boyfriend stealers, backstabbers, hypocrites. ok la, i musn't hate too many things, cuz i'm not a hater..haha wtf

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Yes, i would. i'd give my baby Sayuri away to a good family as soon as possible :(

13. What is your most embarassing moment in your entire life?
I was in Primary 5 that time, i was out shopping with my mom. Then i excused myself to go to the toilet. When i came out of the toilet, i decided to stroll around before meeting up again with my mom. Then i noticed a lot of ppl were staring at me, at that moment i felt quite proud cuz they probably thought i was pretty or something. (ya i know, perasan has to start young :P) Then an elderly man came up to me and told me :"Miss, i think u forgot to pull up your zip." I swear i wished the ground open up n swallow me whole at that time!!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
compassion, passion and ambition

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I guess it's equivalent to a social smoker in my case.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My bloody fiery temper. I'm afraid of myself sometimes.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I don't share ALL my secrets with ONE single person. And i'm thankful i have many friends to share many different things with.

18. What's your weakest point?
Overly-brutal-no-holds-barred self critical.

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
of whatever i've achieved and able to stand my own ground so far :)

20.What is the one thing you regret most?
so far none yet, everything in life is an experience.

I tag: Kimberly mehta, sue lynn, sue yenn, rachel, joyce, pei kee, shana T,KeetZ, Schan, CharmMan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- C3 is over.

Finally.

It was a much happening event as compared with last year. This year there were more teams participated. Plus, we had an amazing display performance by an All-boys All Star team from Thailand- The Rainbows. They were the crowd pullers, no doubt. There was so much that we've learnt from them. I shall update further when i have pictures.

I was one of the liaison officer for these boys from Thailand. They were absolutely cute and high spirited. When i picked them up for dinner on the first day they arrived Malaysia, our conversation goes like this...

Me: Hi, how are u all? Had a good rest?
Thai boys (in unison): We are good *shows thumbs up**grins widely*
Me: My name is cheng choo n i'm your liaison officer for today.
Thai boys: Huh? (something in thai) don't understand... don't know...
Ma(one of the boys): u r cindy, now we call u cindy ok?
Me: oh? me? i'm cheng choo...
Ma: erm... dunno how to call... cindy good for u, cuz u sweet :D
Thai boys: Hi CINDY!!!
Me: Oh... hi.... *o.O*

-_____-"

sigh.. now the new name is cindy...

til then.

1 comment:

joYce said...

hey babe :P finally did the tag :P
and you got tagged (different one)

i don't seek them, they find me.