Friday, March 21, 2008

Pervy peanuts

omgwtfbbqshabushabu!!
I met with a perv.

shaking his u know wat...

on a motorcycle.

This middle-aged, dishevelled looking mutha-fucker whom i can't really identify his ethnicity (a bit chinese, a bit malay n a bit vietnamese features so i can't tell) was tailing behind me when i was on my way home. Thank goodness i was driving, so i got to observe that he was acting a bit weird by tailing so close behind me.

Then i saw he was doing "something" with his other hand while trying to balance on his bike and at the same time tail me closely. Which is kinda funny and pathetic at the same time...haha

My first instinct was to NOT drive home cuz it's pretty stupid to invite a perv to ur home. So i decided to speed up n take that idiot for a ride. At the same time i wanna see how long more he can balance with one hand on a bike while satisfying himself. Then he eventually caught up n tried to show me his peanuts by driving beside my car. I immediately turned a sharp corner into the nearest petrol station. He had no choice but left.

Sigh.. drama betul...

Kinda wished he fell off the bike n break his kukuciao. Cheebye =____="

k la.. time to sleep away the disturbing thoughts.
til then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHHAHHAHA shaking his VOLDEMORT you mean WTF hAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

you're tagged btw

DarLynn said...

Wakakak!! Why do pervs like you so much??? ;) This aint the first time, I know....lol!

Oh well...luckily we know you are a girl who kicks ass...

Anonymous said...

AHAHAH my gods... darn kao funnny... when he was tailgating u jam brake, and then accelerate again.. he sure kancheong break kuku d

aahhCHOO said...

choi ee von: hahaha.. waving the magic stick! niahahahaha *tsk**tsk*

darlynn: i dunno la, i should be a hunk magnet,but instead... i think my lil spell went wrong somewhere...

keetz: haha, i really wished :D

i don't seek them, they find me.