Sunday, August 24, 2008

good times goes by fast

Yenn and Lynn, take care ok? It's only been a short short holiday together but it's been damn fulfilling. Outings, practices, competing(woots!), sleepovers, stupid yet ridiculously funny happenings(yes, u know what i mean), we had em' all compacted in one week!!! that's bloody amazing rite?

I hope we have more n more of these to come, and i hope u guys be able to come home soon. I'll be keeping my bestest wishes that u all will have the bestest of bestest time ever in the States.

I can't control how fast time can pass while u two are away, so i'll just save all the fun stuff til u all get back here to join us again. (or maybe me n cw come over instead :D)
All in all, take care n good luck. Someone will be watching over u two :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it gets more daunting each day when u have to be in many places at one time.
it feels as if people expects the best out of u each n every single time.
It's tiring. and sometimes u just feel like u don't care anymore.
But nevertheless, thinking of something u said is what really gets me by.

"I never allow myself to feel reluctant, cuz it will get to me n things will never get done"

I need to see u soon.
Yes, time to get on up again!!
Class starts tomorrow :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn sad lah cheng choo :(

DarLynn said...

Thanks dearest. YOU are my sunshine buddy, the silver lining behind a cloud. =)

I'm quite sad that we din get to hang out as much as I would like, but I'll definitely be there next time!!! ;)

Take care there girl. muax

i don't seek them, they find me.