Friday, August 29, 2008

one hand in my pocket

Reborn and shivering,
spat out on new terrain,
unsure, unconvincing,
this faint and shaky hour.
Day one, day one,
Starts all over again,
Step one, step one,
I'm barely making sense
From now i'm faking it, till i'm pseudo-making it,
From scratch begins, again, but,
This time I as I,
Not as We.
"Not As We" -Alanis Morissette-




Fighting a difficult and almost impossible battle, from time to time, wears me out a little bit.
I'm not a saint, i'm not immortal, and i'm only human. Thus, it's only all too normal that i might just bruise and bleed a little.

They say time heals, i can never agree more. Suddenly, things that once seemed so important don't seem to have that weightage anymore. Memories starts to fade a little, and the wound isn't bleeding anymore. Each day seem to be a better day, that i learn something about myself to love.


I can't seem to fathom a person's motives maybe for some of the things people do. But hey, it doesn't matter. I guess they weren't sure of themselves either. Looking back, i think the only thing i could do now, is to forgive myself. Forgive my own mistakes, and know that it's ok, that i'm gonna be fine.


Life still goes on, but with all those unnecessary baggage off the shoulders, the long rocky road isn't so long and doesn't feel as bumpy now. I'm thankful. And i pray to always able to find inner peace and understanding for all the things i do in life. Life is downright unfair, is tough, can sometimes be a real bitch, but life is hell lotsa fun!

I've laid down all my cards, i've nothing to hide, and nothing to lose. I'm going all out cuz there's just so much to gain. If humans were to appreciate and respect the value of honesty, life would have less misery.

I know i'm on the right track now. And thank u, i love u guys for making it possible.

love u all <3



No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.