Tuesday, August 19, 2008

got tagged by little sandra.

Tagged by Schan.
1. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation
2. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
--------------
1. The Age You'll be on your next birthday

2. A place you’d like to travel to:
Hawaii!!
...and dance with the hula maidens ^-^

3. Your favourite place:
the bathroom, my favourite thinking spot
4. Your favourite food:
Italiannies's Calamari Caesar Salad *simply orgasmic*
finished with Gelato ice cream!!! :D
5.Your Favourite pet:
So cute can die
Baby Maltese!!
6.Favourite colour Combination:

Baby pink and Black

7. Favourtie piece of clothing

Little black dress, versatility tops my list...

8. Your All-time favourite song:

9. Favourite TV show:

Grey's Anatomy!!one of the only things i'm religious about.

The other thing i'm equally religious too.

Supernatural

10. First name of your significant other/ crush:

:)

11.The town in which u lived:

Subang Jaya

12.Screen name/ Nickname:

Go figure, goddess~

13. Your First Job

Kindergarten teacher

14. Your Dream Job

Dancer, am working on it...It's been a childhood dream

15. A bad habit you have:

Being forgetful, but that makes me the best person to tell ur secrets to :)

16. Your worst fear:

Loss of a loved one

17. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:

Bungee Jump!!

I tag:

-Sue Lynn

-Sue Yenn

-Adelle Soo

-Choi Ee Von

-Kimberly Mehta

Til then.

5 comments:

Kimberly M. said...

AHHHHHH!! CHENG CHOOOOO!! I MISS YOU TOO!! Omg, man! It's been way too long since one of our gossip-y conversations when we jump from topic to topic like there's no tomorrow! *sigh*

aahhCHOO said...

sigh...u have no idea..
please come back soon n please do the tags so i can stalk ur blog ok?

:D

Anonymous said...

yay i'm tagged!!! damn sien nothing to blog about. eh when can we go on a HOT date!

truecomplication said...

CHOOO!!! Babe... I miss you... I miss the fact that we can go walk and shop and look for bargains and rest together after we get tired cos we're both old people with brittle bones...

I miss the fact that we can talk about anything under the sun and and laugh cock until people stare at us....

I miss having to hang out with you and we can do anything, anywhere and I know I'll still have a great time cos you're there...

I'm coming home soon so we can do all that!!! 13 more weeks! Countdown!

aahhCHOO said...

choi ee von: Hey babe, ya... when when when?? i wanna hot date u :D

truecomplication: oh man, u have no idea how the same i felt here without u.

I miss just being able to swear like a sailor around u without being judged.
i miss that u did the same too n we laugh at the stupidest things.
I miss ur one of a kind thoughts n musings.
I MISS U SO SO MUCH. AND I CAN"T WAIT FOR U TO BE HOME TOO.

n i can't freaking leave long comments like this on ur blog -__-"

i don't seek them, they find me.