Friday, September 5, 2008

-

I'm not sure if you would read this, not even sure if u knew the existense of this blog. But i guess it's about time i back-off now. Don't worry, there's no obligations neither was there any expectations from u. It's just that letting u know how i feel still doesn't not get me wat i want.

I need a resolution, i need to know where to go from here, i need to know if we think the same.
But i still do not know. It's unfair to me that i'm left with open ended answers with no solutions.

I have too much in my hands to handle now that it's driving me crazy. I can't stop thinking, i wish i could but i can't.
What u say or think mattered a lot to me, which becomes a burden when it's only me here feeling this way.

I'm an idiot, i know.
but for now, that's about it, i'm done.

1 comment:

*YenN* said...

Dont worry babe, things will turn out fine okay? ;)

i don't seek them, they find me.