Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a very bad joke

Trust isn't something easy to get. Ask a person who've been stabbed at the back by someone they thought were their closest friend. Once it's ripped apart, mending it might just be an impossible task. The bond is imperfect, with cuts and leakages, tainted with insecurities.

Once it's gone, it's gone.
U can never really trust anybody nowadays. Not for me.
Call me bitter or watever u want, (and that's if i give two flying fucks about) I'm not leaving my heart out in the open to let anybody ripped it apart, spit it on the floor and stamp on it again.
And i will not give more than what i feel is enough for anybody.

and if u cross the border, i won't ignore, i WILL bite back, and i make sure u hurt..... real bad.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.