Tuesday, November 11, 2008

-

oh man, blogger always has this bad habit of fucking up my posts whenever i have the urge, or rather, already type a bigass long post.

sigh. It's already the last paper n my faith to hold on is waning. I'm already semi giving up on the stupid subject. Seriously, it's a pile of bullcrap that don't even make sense. Why am i always being subjected involuntarily into waves of nauseatic stupidity? I hate rubbish subjects. Call me arrogant and snobby i don't care. Life is too short to be wasted on stupidity, let alone spending precious time on something that u learn nothing. Irony isn't it?

I.NEED.A.FUCKING.BREAK

or a break to fuck

....

kidding.

but i do seriously need a break, and hols is coming soon. I can't wait :D
the time now is 4.37am, i'm still awake trying to cram stupid things into my head so i can give stupid answer to meet the idiot's stupid expectations.

oh em gee...
will have more happy posts, soon.

til then

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.