Friday, November 14, 2008

-

Had the most awesome time with bunch of very awesome, enthusiastic people. They are from Catholic High School, the all-girls cheerleading team. Reminds me of my forgotten days back in high school, those times getting all ready to do new stunts, thinking nothing at all but only cheer, cheer and cheer.

Sigh. I think i'm getting old.
will post pictures soon.

oh ya, just when i was about to declare my long-awaited-well-deserved holiday break.

I.VE.BEEN.BITTEN.BY.THE.FLU/FEVER/COUGH/SORETHROAT.BUG
yes, it's rainbow colour cuz my face has different colour hues when it strikes.
NOOOOOO~ i wanna a break, but not by spending it on the bed!!!!

The Big Guy up there really do have a wicked sense of humour -__-"

til then.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.