Friday, November 21, 2008

-

WARNING @ DISCLAIMER: This is a serious ranting post, if u have an allergic reaction to rants, please click the little red box with an X on the right high corner of the screen. The blogger n blog management is not responsible for any mishaps or chaos caused by reading this post. And all characters involved are fictional, all coincidents are coincidental. So in this case, if u think i'm talking about u, no, no, no, i'm not.
No. I am not.

I'm not a babysitter.
I'm not a tuition teacher.
I'm not a mother.
I'm only attached, married and committed to work, study and family(which solely includes blood-related family members), nothing more nothing less.

Asking stupid questions makes me angry.
Giving me emotional blackmail makes me more angry.
Assuming something i'm not makes me even MORE angry.
Assuming then expecting something back from me makes me wanna blow up in your face n tell u: I'M NOT, IT NEVER WILL BE, NOT NOW AND NOT EVER, GET IT? GROW UP! STOP PISSING ME OFF BEFORE I PUNCH U IN THE FACE!

*balloon deflates*

phew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaahaha balloon deflates hahahahah so cute la u! :D

aahhCHOO said...

choi ee von:XD n until the balloon inflates again....

i don't seek them, they find me.