Monday, November 17, 2008

boys called u sexy n u don't care what they say

hey hey! i'm back!

but sorry... pics need to be uploaded 1st.
I took a whoppin'-big-ass 500+ pics for this trip, hence, editing may require some time.

Ahem*reasons to procrastinate*ahem

anyways, had a funny convo with my mum when i was browsing through my pics on Facebook...

Mom: Wow, u can be a model lo.. (exclaiming when she saw some pics)
Me: cannot la ma, i'm so fat, compared to those sticklike models, like pig only...
Mom: No ma.. sometimes the photographer may want something different ma. *giggling*
Me: -_____-" what do u mean "something different"? means u say i fat la?
Mom: No, No, No... They may want a different image ma... like those cute babies, round n cuddly...
Me: wow, ma, thanx ar.

-_____________________________-"""""""

i know i'm not stick-thin, but i'm definitely not fat. Just a little on the curvy side. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Womanly curves are good :D

I think body image is something that many people have difficulty embracing it. It has become one of the main reasons to some very unhealthy lifestyle n eating habits. Which also contributed to the rising of eating disorders plaguing young people especially females. It is very stressful to be constantly under peer pressure that size negative zero is the best size to be in.

It took me a long way to come and accept myself n to love n respect my body the way i do now. I'm thankful that i've been through the rough patches in life to get to where i am today. oh well, it's never too late to start living for yourself, nobody but yourself. Life is too short NOT to give it our best.

Start lovin' the curves, babeh!
til then.

this post is just for the sake of pending the delay of my picture upload :D

5 comments:

Priscilla Wong said...

shoties rules XP

¡Ʌm[˄˄]℮ said...

your mommy is just sooo cute!!
and you got it from her too..
XP

aahhCHOO said...

Pris: Hey my favourite fun size cheerleader! when u coming back??

CK: hehehe... i'm a mommy's girl ;)

Priscilla Wong said...

wakaka..soon soon. Nothing can keep me away from cheer XD
27th Nov I think I ll be back~

DarLynn said...

Haha! Womanly curves?

WELL SAID!!!

i don't seek them, they find me.