Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm married, but i don't know

something funny happened today...

I was a replacement teacher to prepare some kids for a Jazz Dance competition. Ok.. the focus wasn't on the teaching... it went absolutely well, thank you :)
As i was wrapping up to go home, i bid goodbye to Tony, one of the music teachers of the school. Then he said,

" Oh, say hi to your husband for me. :)"

WHAT THE....
since when was i married? *thinks to self*

" You are kidding rite, Tony?" *o.O*
"Oh, say hi to Chee Wei for me, k? Why, what's wrong?"
" Nothing's wrong, i'll say hi, but i'm not married, never did." *lol*
"What?! All the while i thought the both of you are happily married... Gosh..."
"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA... okay... now we've got things cleared! gotta go, bye!"

Now that i've cleared ONE out of 3987639629684 misunderstood people who thinks i'm married, i'm making progress... Yup! *nods enthusiastically*

Laugh all u want okay?
I think that kinda contributes to my long term singlehood -____-"

til then

5 comments:

DarLynn said...

Haha....I still have your 'wifey' pic. The one with you standing with one hand on hip, and the other holding the chopping knife. ;)

Priscilla Wong said...

LOL XD

*grins*

KELVIN LOH said...

lols.. 'lovely' couple.

aahhCHOO said...

Thanks ar... -____-"

Go help me clear the air people!!

~Blur Principessa~ said...

LOL
Can't blame them really :P

i don't seek them, they find me.