Thursday, July 16, 2009

-

Have u ever felt, in any point of your life, that u've been running in circles?
A circle that goes round and round n round...
A circle that completes you, puts you in a steady pace.
A circle that repeats itself, like a daily routine, that keeps you in line, cause you are doing the same ol thing every single day..
A circle that makes u feel like u belong somewhere in this world, cuz it's a circle of things you repeat and fall back into when, once in awhile, you step out of it and things go wrong out of the circle.

There are always downside to this circle though, life's a bitch afterall...

A circle that u just keep repeating non-stop, that u never see the end of it.
A circle that exhaust you so bad and u turn around and realize u have to go thru it again the next day.
A circle that keeps you in it, and u can't seem to get out of.
A circle that used to complete you starts to take bits n pieces away from you, and you felt like it's starting to eat you up inside.
A circle that goes round and round and round...

I don't ask, it's cause there is no point knowing.
I don't say a thing, doesn't mean I don't know.
I don't give a shit, doesn't mean I don't care.
There are things that should be left unsaid, so unnecessary arguments can be avoided.
Honestly, i'm sick of being not good enough, and it's not even to satisfy my ego.
I just want to be taken seriously, appreciated for the person I am.
I'm done trying to prove myself.

I smile, but that doesn't mean I am okay.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.