Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FYI

You had the nerve to tell me the same shit that u tell the other girls. The problem is, the other girls believed you, i didn't. And i was right about my gut instincts.
Oh come on, who told me? A little fucking bird told me. You SERIOUSLY expect to do something so sneaky ALL THE TIME and not get caught?
Your girlfriend/fiancee/wife/whatever, is IMHO a nice girl, and does not deserve to be left hanging in the dark. If things aren't working out, tell her. Don't use it as a weak, ball-less excuse to cheat. But anyway, i don't think things aren't working out, u just want your share of cake and eat them.
Go scratch your balls if it's itchy, if you keep letting other ppl do it for u, u might risk getting it ripped out one day.

And FYI, i never wanted to be with you, and never will.
I'm allergic to stupid pigs.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.