Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm okay if you are okay


I think i have a fairy tale complex.
Life has shown me disappointments and heartbreaks before but nevertheless, istill believe that good things will come to people who wait and happy endings are possible.

Oh well, his name is not Prince Charming
And he does not ride a white horse (has never ridden one before).In fact, he prefers to walk and take public transport.
He does not live in a castle or throw lavish ball or present me with glass slippers.

But he tucks me in every night before bedtime and takes care of me when i'm sick.
He kisses my forehead and tells me i'm beautiful on days i feel like shit.
He puts down his computer games just to layan my questions like which dress is prettier or .

He is patient, kind and loving.
He understands that I need time alone when i'm angry;
and offers his shoulders when i'm sad;
yet laughs at all my stupid jokes even when they don't make sense.

He is not Prince Charming, but better than that,
he's my best friend.
And we love each other. Just like that.


:)

2 comments:

Ee Von said...

awwwwwwwww :) i feel happy for your happiness now :)

aahhCHOO said...

hehehe thanks dear. You have a fairy tale too :)

i don't seek them, they find me.