Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Age difference?

Not too long ago...

Me and K just finished grabbing a bite at a nearby mamak. As we were walking back towards the car, there was a car full of young dudes who passed us by. My car keys were playing hide n seek inside my sling bag so i didn't really pay attention.

K: Hey, i think that car just checked us out...

Me: Wha-? Where the fuck is my keys? *mumble* U were saying?

K: That car just now? Those dudes inside the car just checked us out la.

Me: How u know?

K: The driver was pointing towards us, then telling his friends to see somemore. *Looks around*
And there's no one here oso...besides us.

Me: Deii.. i take it as a compliment! :D *bangga*

K: But i think they are all younger guys lah.. possibly students.

Me: Deii... *not so bangga anymore*

K: I think we are only destined to attract younger guys.. :(

Me: But then again.. we can be MILFs when we grow older, and we won't even look old at all. Hah!! *Bangga kembali* *peace sign*

K: WTF.... Thanks ar, but i don't wanna be a MI-

Me: *interrupts* Or better yet, a GILF!!!

K: What is that?

Me: Granny I Love to--

K: NOOOOOOO!!!! WTF!! EW.....TIDAK!!!!

K proceeds to hit me..
ow, humour is painful with BFFs.
I have interesting friends :)

Personally, i think age is not at all a factor, the real deal breaker is intellectual wavelength. :)



No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.