Thursday, December 23, 2010

i'm not short. i'm fun-sized.

My friend (shall remain anonymous because she's a private person) and i were talking about body images and looking back i think we had quite a funny conversation.

Friend: I've always wanted to wear a cheongsam, they are so pretty...

Me: Then buy one la. :)

Friend: Aiyo, i scared i look hideous in it la...

Me: My friend, u are a dumb dumb, u are tall and gorgeous, i wanna whack you for saying that. -_-

Friend: but..but.. i'm scared i cannot fit in it...bla bla.. arms look big... bla bla... not nice...

Me: Babe, let me tell u a story... Once upon a 2010, i went to Genting and i always wanted to ride the Go-Kart. I wasn't allowed to ride it back then when i was 10years old because i was still too short. Then when i went back again this year, feeling much confident about myself cuz obviously i've grown taller. I stepped on the bloody measuring thingy and it says "153.5cm" and the minimum height is 155cm.
So yeah, i was ONE POINT FIVE CEE EMM too short to qualify riding the Go-Kart!!! and do i look like i can grow any taller?!!??
The moral of my story is..be thankful for your long legs, u can still tailor made your dress to fit u perfectly. As for me, i will never be able to ride the Go-Kart in my entire life, EVER!! *teary eyed*

Friend: Oh yah, that case you are sadder... Laa.. jangan nangis, u are my cute short friend... *sayang and pat on head*

Me: Thanks ah.

So yeah, that's my funny story about body issues.
P.S/ tease me somemore and i will sucker punch your groin cuz i can't reach your face. Then u will bend over in pain and i will sucker punch your face -_-

k thx bai

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.