Monday, November 26, 2007

Tagged by FlorenceLim

idunnowhybutiliketodotags....

super boh liao...
so here goes.

5 things found in my bag:
- Wallet
- MP4 player
- Handphone (who leaves home without them nowadays?)
- Mini first-aid kit (i'm like an auntie stuck in a kid's body, must have minyak kapak, vicks, eye drops n panadol, if u r out with me, u r definitely safe :))
- Tissue paper (regular ones AND wet ones, i'm a lady that carries disposable hankies :D )

5 things found in my purse:
- Money (Duh!)
- IC (Duh again...)
- Condoms... erm sorry... COINS, i mean :P
- Mini Calendar
- Assorted rubbish (eg. receipts, movie ticket stubs, Mcdonalds KIDS fun Cards which is expired etc..)

5 favourite things in my room:

- Birthday Love Lamp :)

- Spongebob the bedroom boyfriend

- Blankie (sorry, no pictures, blankie is camera-shy)
- Automatic air-freshener (it farts sweet smelling freshener every few minutes, so my room smells nice :))
- Air-con (with a weather climate we're living in, 'nuf said)

5 things I've always wanted to do:
- 5 things? how bout more?

5 things I'm currently into:
- cheerleading (currently and always will)
- dancing
- Starbucks :D
- do tags
- tag other people (hahahaha)

5 people I'm gonna tag:
- Chloe Choi ;P
- Angie Soo
- Sue-lynn
- Sue-Yenn
- Rachel

okthxbai
til then.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.