Monday, December 3, 2007

a letter to the toothfairy

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I had been having some mysterious headache and dizziness a few weeks ago, and i've found out the true reason behind it.
I've been teething like a baby. wtf -___-"

It turns out that my wisdom teeth (yes, both sides) is growing out and pushing towards the back of my cheeks which in turn giving me weird headache i cannot explain. Normal teeth usually grows downwards for the upper jaw and upwards for the lower jaw, but some how my wisdom teeth happen to grow backwards pushing against my jaw.
Therefore i went to the dentist and he advised me to take it out as it will cause inflammation n infection in the long run cuz it is constantly scratching my gums. so i went there today to lessen my future agony. I brought er... no, begged CW, the very-sleepy-yet-very-willing-pillar-of-support to be there as my cheerleader :) Bless that wonderful friend, i would have been more scared if i were alone. So here are some pics... Nope nothing gruesome, i didn't take pics of the process.






The dentist is nice and he was very comforting and gentle throughout the extraction. He explained in detailed about my conditioned and how he was going to take it out. He even intentionally tune to LightFm, playing soothing songs while he did the extraction. hahahaha...
Plus, he's cute :) thank heavens i'm going there again for my second extraction o.O
Oh well, Tooth Fairy, since my tooth is pretty healthy and the reason i took it out was because i had no space in my gums to contain it, i'm giving it away for no less than rm100. So yeah, i'll be waiting at my bedside for u to come tonight. toodles... Local Anaesthetic is making me dizzy...
til then.
Love,
choochootrain



No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.