Saturday, November 15, 2008

holding my heart out in my hand

Picture courtesy of LaraJade
It's about time u discover what's your worth.
To know what u really deserved,
Stop falling for the wrong person, over n over again.
Stop being a substitute,
Stop being denied of an answer that u deserved to know,
stop being a 'generator',
so that u can be that emergency 'just-in-case'.
If u can't be "the ONE" now, there's a slim chance u will ever be.
It's about time to stop being a jerk magnet.
Sometimes u r better off being alone,
than being hurt over n over again...
pining for someone, someone who is n never will be yours.
When i look at u, my heart breaks.
It makes me wanna pull u close n tell u that everything is gonna be ok.
I love u, it's time to love yourself too.
til then.

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.