Sunday, November 16, 2008

randomness

hmm.. there are things about myself that i've come to discover, or some really close people of mine discovered n told me about them.

let's see...

I have a peculiar (i wouldn't call it bad cuz it hasn't done any harm to anybody) habit of reading messages on people's t-shirt. And when i can't figure out what the words are, I STARE. Which sometimes causes me some unnecessary attention. People checking me out checking on their t-shirt -__-" oh well, slogan tees are meant to send a message, don't they?









I chew my nails when i get nervous, alot.


I leave nailmarks on my body when i get nervous too, ALOT. yes, i'm a sado-masochist, bring on the pain, babeh!









I prefer phone calls than smses :)








I hate motorcyclist, especially those that take their lives for granted just because the government imply a rule that gives them handicap in ALL cases of accidents. Stupid motorcyclist who cuts through the left lanes, speeding rempits, hit and run, and oh-God-Forbid! snatch thieves!!! Hate them all!

oh, and those parents who carry three to four kids (without helmets) on one measly little motorbike. Call me heartless, but if u don't have enough money to get a car, why did it even cross your mind to have so many kids? And why take them all on a bike? okay enough about motorcyclist...

I show affection by sniffing on a person's shoulders. not the pervish kind ok?














oh well, unless if that person looks like Jensen Ackles :D




I'm a sucker of romance, flowers and old-school chivalry :)

hmm..4 more hours and i'm gonna be away for a vacation, whoopie!! and i'm too damn excited to go to bed...hehe

oh well, til then for now.

toodles!

No comments:

i don't seek them, they find me.